Our LED Strips category is a broad category that includes all different types of LED strip lights. Depending on how you plan on using the LED strips, you may actually need one type over the other. For example, our LED flex strips are better suited for outdoor and wet areas as they have a protective covering that make them waterproof. Below is just a brief description of each kind of LED Strip Light we carry, we will go into more detail on them later in this post as we do have multiple types of strips in some of these categories.
DC LED Flex Strips – Easily run off 12VDC, these flexible strip lights come with a silicone covering to waterproof and a 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.
AC LED Flex Strips – Flexible strip lights that run straight from your outlet. Just plug in and they are ready to go.
LED Rope Light – Encased, omni-directional LEDs in the standard rope light packaging.
High Power LED Strips – High Power LEDs from Cree, Luxeon and Nichia mounted to rigid strips with on board drivers and circuitry.
- LED Strip General Knowledge
- 2015 LED China(Sep.16-19)
- T5 Tube Custom Real Map
- 2016 Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition
- LED Strips Installation Considerations
- 2016 Hongkong International Lighting Fair (Autu...
- Specification For LED Strips
- 2017 Hongkong International Lighting Fair (Autu...
- New Product Release: IP68 Crystal Waterproof
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Success Case: Emporium Suzhou. China
- LED Point Light Source Features And Functions
- Success Case: Disneyland Shanghai. China